Last Updated 3 June 2020
- The use of “The Collective”, “we”, “our” and “us” means The Collective (Living) Limited a limited company registered in England & Wales with its registered office at 14 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3JA.
- The use of “you” and “your” means a user of www.thecollective.com and its subdomains (together the “Website”).
- To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on +44 (0) 207 183 5478.
- Except where expressly indicated nothing on our Website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations.
- The Collective takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date at the time of updating, which shall be updated from time to time as The Collective sees fit. However, the information on our Website is disclosed “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. The Collective accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of any information contained on the Website.
- The Website may include information and materials uploaded by other users, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us and The Collective is not responsible for any communications sent via the Website. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Collective reserves the right to remove any content uploaded to the Website as it sees fit.
- The Collective is not responsible for and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of the contents of any third party information included on the Website. The Collective recommends that you verify such information with these parties directly.
- The Collective is not responsible for the content of any external sites. Any links to external sites from this one are undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from The Collective, its employees or agents.
- References to any product or service which has been or may be provided by The Collective or any third party company shall not constitute promises as to the availability of such products or services at any time. The Collective reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on the Website at any time without notice.
- You may include links to our Website on another website and/or mobile application providing you acknowledge and agree the following:
- we are not liable to you for any loss that you suffer as a result of such links;
- we do not promise that the Website will be continuously available (and therefore such links may not always work);
- you will not insert such links on any website which contains any content which is illegal, infringes any rights, such as the intellectual property rights, of any third party or contains any adult content; and
- we reserve the right to object to any such links and require you to remove them.
- Access to the services contained on the Website is only open to users ages 18 years or over who have visited the Website. Certain offers may only be available to users aged 18 or over.
- Except as indicated The Collective or its subsidiaries own the copyright to or valid licence in the contents of the Website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by The Collective.
- This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by English law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes relating to and in connection with these terms.
Your Commitments to Using Our Website
- By accessing the Website, you agree to the following terms. Please note that you must not access our Website if you do not agree to all of the terms below in their entirety.
- You agree not to:
- use the Website or access to them for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use the Website or access to them to impersonate any person or entity, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent its affiliation with any person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or access to them;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Website;
- use the Website or access to them for any commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors;
- modify, adapt or translate any portion of the Website;
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website;
- use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way gather or reproduce the Website or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
- By using our Website, you agree to comply with any Acceptable Use Policy that The Collective may implement, which shall be displayed on the Website.
- You hereby warrant that all information submitted by you to us is accurate and current. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of users
- Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents of the Website in any form, other than for future reference or without the prior written consent of The Collective, is strictly prohibited. Individual documents in our Website may be subject to additional terms as indicated in those documents.
- Updates are made periodically to these terms and The Collective reserves the right to make any improvements and/or changes to the contents of this site or to any of its products or services described on its Website at any time and without notice. The date at the top of this page indicates when any terms were last updated. The amended terms will take effect 30 days from the date on which we publish the amendments on our Website, and from then on will govern the relationship between you and us in respect of your use of the Website. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed to be your acceptance of the current terms and conditions which are posted on the Website.
- Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- The entire contents of any and all information published on the world wide web by or on behalf of The Collective is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Notwithstanding the above and to the fullest extent allowed by law, The Collective hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the contents of this information including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- Our Website is made available free of charge. We accept no liability, without limitation, that access to the Websitewill be uninterrupted, error-free, free of viruses or harmful components, nor to the accuracy or delivery of the contents of our Website.
- In no event shall The Collective be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with any of the information disclosed or available on its world wide website from time to time, even if The Collective has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The contents of the Website are protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, which are the property of The Collective as owner or authorised licensee and are subject to the following copyright notice.